Upland Housing Authority
Serving the Community of Upland Since 1943


Housing Programs  |   Applicants   |   Participants   |   Landlords  |   Contact Us

UHA Main


About UHA

Board of Commissioners


Jobs & Contracting


Contact Us


Housing Programs

What We Offer


About Public Housing

Public Housing Policies

About Section 8

Section 8 Policies




Resident Services

Resident Advisory Board



General Information

How to Participate


Inspection Standards

Direct Deposit

Forms for Landlords




Fair Housing

Report Fraud

Helpful Links

Other Resources


This website was updated on:
August 11, 2016


Forms for Participants and Tenants

 Report a Change of Income


Click on the name of the form to download a copy in PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to download and open the forms. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download a free copy from their website. Click Here to visit the Adobe Acrobat website.
Participants & Residents
(Currently receiving Section 8 or Public Housing Assistance)
Title Purpose
Authorization For Release of Information To allow UHA to speak with other agencies regarding your housing assistance.
Change of Income Your income has changed (increased OR decreased).
Request For Appointment You need an appointment with a UHA staff member. This form is for current participants only.  UHA will not respond to requests from non-participants.
Supplement to Application for Federally Assisted Housing (Form HUD-92066)

To designate an individual or agency who can assist you with your Public Housing or Housing Choice Voucher (Section 8) assistance.

Victims of Domestic Violence



Notice to Public Housing Applicants and Residents A summary of Public Housing applicants' and tenants' rights and responsibilities under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA).
Notice to Section 8 Applicants and Participants A summary of Section 8 applicants' and participants' rights and responsibilities under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA).
Certification of Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, or Stalking (Form HUD-50066)
- English
- Spanish
- Vietnamese
For victims of domestic violence to document the circumstances of their situation when requested by the Housing Authority.



Housing Authority of the City of Upland, California

1200 N. Campus Avenue, Upland, California  91786
(909) 982-2649 Telephone    |    (909) 982-0237 Facsimile